Feliscratch by Feliway
Feliscratch by Feliway is an innovative product to help redirect unwanted scratching behaviour in the home.
We are currently experiencing an extremely high level of online orders. We estimate that deliveries of veterinary medicines may take up to 72 hours longer than the service detailed below. Thank you for your patience as the Coronavirus situation develops.
Standard UK Delivery
1st Class Royal Mail delivery service. Estimated delivery by:
Guaranteed (DPD) delivery service. Estimated delivery by:
Scratching is a natural behaviour in cats, mainly to mark their territory and keep their nails trim. However indoor scratching can also be a sign of anxiety, which may be due to:
- Changes in the home
- Tension and conflicts in homes with more than one cat
NEW FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY® is a unique solution to redirect scratching to your desired location or to encourage a newly adopted cat(s) to use the scratching post.
The new liquid formula combines three key ingredients:
- Blue colour, so lines that mimic the visual message (lacerations) of the scratches can be created
- Catnip to attract your cat to the scratching post
- A synthetic copy of the pheromone message that directs scratching on the surface where the product has been applied
How to use:
It's simple. Just apply FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY® slowly onto your cat's scratching post by drawing 2 or 3 lines every time as follows:
- 1 pipette daily during the first week
- 1 pipette at the beginning of week 3 and week 4
Improvements seen after 7 days:
- In over 8/10 cats that have been scratching on objects in the home
- In over 9/10 newly adopted cats that were encouraged to use the scratching post