TERMS & CONDITIONS
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products (Products) listed on our website www.365vet.co.uk (our site) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
- www.365vet.co.uk is a site operated by Beeston Animal Health Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 02905946 and have our registered office at Leeman House, Station Business Park, Holgate Park Drive, York YO26 4GB and our main trading address as Whitchurch Road, Beeston Castle, Tarporley, Cheshire, CW6 9NJ. Our VAT number is 228928865.
- We are regulated by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons and the Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD).
- We are a limited company.
2. SERVICE AVAILABILITY
Our site is only intended for use by people resident in the UK. We do not accept orders from individuals outside the UK.
3. YOUR STATUS
- By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are at least 18 years old;
- any information that you provide to us is correct;
- all animal details provided by you to us is correct and accurate at the time of placing your order;
- you are resident in the UK; and
- you are accessing our site from the UK.
4. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
- Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. Subject to clause 4.2, your order shall be accepted when payment is charged to your account at which point the contract between us is formed (Contract). We will send you an email to confirm receipt of your order (Order Confirmation). The Order Confirmation will contain your unique order number which should be used when making enquiries by email or telephone.
- In relation to POM-V products, your order shall only be accepted when we have received the original hard copy vet's prescription via post or by uploading the vet’s prescription to our site during checkout. Your payment will be taken at the time of order and once the prescription is received the contract between us is formed. If you do not send us the original hard copy prescription or fail to upload a valid prescription you must contact us for your payment to be released back to you. If you do not contact us and we do not receive the original hard copy prescription within 30 days of the date of your order, your payment will automatically be released back to you.
- In relation to veterinary prescriptions, please note that the Veterinary Medicines Regulations (“VMR”) were amended in 2009 to make it a criminal offence to tamper with a written prescription. Schedule 3 Part 5(3) of the VMR states that ‘no person may alter a written prescription unless authorised to do so by the person who signed it’. If we suspect that a veterinary prescription has been amended, we will contact the issuing veterinary practice. If the practice confirms that the prescription has been altered then we shall cancel the order, de-activate the relevant user account and report the misuse to the Veterinary Medicines Directorate. In all cases where we suspect a prescription has been illegally altered or is a forged document, we shall charge a Misuse Fee of £25. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you agree that we may deduct the fee from the payment received with the order and return the balance to you.
5. CONSUMER RIGHTS
- If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy (set out in clause 9 below). This clause does not apply to POM-V medications.
- To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing (in accordance with clause 12 below). You must also return the Products to us as soon as reasonably practicable, and at your own cost. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- The provision of this clause 5 does not affect your other statutory rights as a consumer.
6. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
- Your order will be fulfilled within reasonable time of the date of the Order Confirmation unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- Unless you request otherwise, delivery shall be made by 1st class Royal Mail which takes an average of 1 – 2 working days. However, this is not guaranteed. Orders over a certain weight/ price may be sent by courier (Parcel Force 24 hour delivery) and will require a signature on delivery.
7. RISK AND TITLE
- The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
8. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the Products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- Product prices include VAT.
- Product prices and delivery charges are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation.
- Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect price, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an error.
- Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We use Sagepay and Paypal, both secure payment service provider websites, to process your transaction and as such hold no information regarding your account details ourselves and shall have no responsibility for the online payment system. Your credit or debit will be charged at the time of placing your order.
9. OUR REFUNDS POLICY
- Subject to clause 9.3, if you return a Product to us:
- because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the seven-day cooling-off period (see clause 5.1 above), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of your notice to cancel the Contract or (in the case of Products that have already been sent) within 30 days of receipt of the returned Products. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full, and any applicable delivery charges. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. If you would like us to arrange a courier collection you must contact us by telephone and we will arrange the collection. There will be a £10 charge for returns by courier that you ask us to arrange.
- for any other reason (for instance, because you have notified us in accordance with clause 20 that you do not agree to a change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you consider that the Product is defective), we will examine the returned Product and will notify you via e-mail within a reasonable period of time of our intention to either (at our discretion) replace the defective Product or provide you with a refund. In the case of a refund, we will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund. We will refund the price of a defective Product in full, any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- We will not provide you with a refund in respect of any POM-V medications.
10. OUR LIABILITY
- Subject to clause 10.3, if we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we shall only be liable to you for the purchase price of the Products.
- Subject to clause 10.3, we will not be liable for losses that result from our failure to comply with these terms and conditions that fall into the following categories:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data; or
- waste of management or office time.
However, this clause 10.2 will not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property that are foreseeable or any other claims for direct loss that are not excluded by categories 1 to 6 inclusive of this clause 10.2.
- Nothing in this agreement excludes or limits our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any breach of the obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979;
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
- any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
11. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
All notices given by you to us must be given to Beeston Animal Health Limited at Unit 12, Portal Business park, Eaton Lane, Tarporley, Cheshire, CW6 9DL or alternatively firstname.lastname@example.org. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in clause 11 above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
13. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assignees.
- You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
14. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and
- the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions will be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause 13 above.
If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the subject matter of any Contract.
- We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us relies on any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these terms and conditions or the documents referred to in them.
- Each of us agrees that our only liability in respect of those representations and warranties that are set out in this agreement (whether made innocently or negligently) will be for breach of contract.
- Nothing in this clause limits or excludes any liability for fraud.
18. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Order Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
19. LAW AND JURISDICTION
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Thank you for visiting our site.